Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Romans Road?

I've started going to church for 4 years now and have had Christ as my Savior for the past year. I think I heard of Romans Road this past year or so being mentioned for Scripture memory and I was clueless. I turned to the girl next to me in the Bible Class and asked, "What is Romans Road?" She told me how it was like the Gospel described by a couple verses from the book of Romans. I never actually looked it up until now and I will have to say, these are some powerful verses! This would be a great way to share Gospel to the lost. I almost wish I had known Romans Road earlier in my life so I wouldn't have had to struggle so much with trying to be righteous! But, through that struggle God has shown me  how merciful He is and I can really appreciate His grace. I wouldn't have the path I was on be any other way, despite the hurt, because I see where I am now and I'm so thankful to God for bringing me to this place. I might explain my testimony later on, but for now here's Romans Road!


Romans 3:23
Romans 3:10-18
Romans 6:23
Romans 5:8
Romans 10:9
Romans 10:13
Romans 5:1
Romans 8:1
Romans 8:38-39


Your Sister in Christ,
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment